The challenge was announced at the January meeting and here are the results which were
presented at the August 20th meeting.
Here were the Rules/Guidelines
1. Challenge yourself by making a quilt/quilted item that you haven't done before.
• Using a new technique
• Using tools you are not proficient with
• Try something learned in a class
• Use fabric or materials not tried before
• Anything YOU think of as a challenge to yourself
2. Must be made from start to finish in 2011
3. Must include the use of your quilting machine
4. We would like you to keep your project "secret" until the unveiling in August
5. The Program Committee expects a 100% participation in this challenge
Click on the picture to see a larger view.